Thursday, November 15, 2007

New happenings...

Thurs 15th Nov.

Well, 1 more week is passing us by. 2moro is weekend in Kedah with 1 day to go for weekend in other states. Also the start of school hols...

Now what does all that mean to me? Besides, of course, the fact me another week older! Well, a few things will be happening around these parts.

You see, I've had this bugging but morbid fear of my inability to stop my car from repeating nightmares all my life. So, for one, me oledi ordered a set of Pro-RS Stainless Steel braided brake hoses for my ole junk. From here : http://www.pro-rs.com/ At RM290 + RM28 delivery charges. Supposedly to have been sent yesterday. Expected delivery? Who knows these days...maybe today...maybe not. We'll see...



Above : Pics of the Pro-RS special brake hoses.


For another, am expecting a visit from my daughter & fmly...if takes place as planned. A chance to see how my grandaughter, KL, has grown. Last saw her during my birthday...during our Genting Highlands trip...rber? Almost a whole mth has passed.

Also both have been invited to our next door neighbour's son's wedding...dinner & all. Dinner on Friday night and wedding proper the next day. Will be going for the dinner & maybe drop in for a while on the wedding day. Can't be leaving my daughter's family to themselves...kinda guests, right?

Construction works are picking up pace opposite our place. Regular thump thump of the piling rig. Like a constant migraine. Sincerely hope all the sounds at the construction site will not unduly affect our grandaughter who is kinda sensitive to certain sounds.Above : View of construction site this morning. On left in background is the Pile Driver.

Cine Nite this Saturday would be postponed. Got "live" shows to watch & enjoy...hehe...

Well, that's it! Weekend of an ole man with nothing better to do...

And Oh...me just got a call on my HP fr the supplier of the Pro-RS brake hoses. To inform me that the item has been sent via courier services and that I should be getting it today. We'll see lo...hehe...

Update @ 11am : Courier guy just called @ 9:13am. To confirm got ppl in hse to accept delivery of parcel. B4 noon. So looks like my Pro-RS hoses are here! Yippee!

Update @ 12:10pm : Good News! Pro-RS set delivered! Efficient supplier & courier guys! Now I need to set aside a day for installation next week. 2moro is our local weekend. Pic of received hoses & box below :

Above : Close-up pic of stainless steel braiding of brake hose.

No comments: