Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Diwali... !!

Here's wishing all my Indian Friends, former colleagues & ex-students on this auspicious day...Happy Diwali, my friends, wherever you may be!!

However, the day, being a holiday, has made it uncertain if there would be any delivery by the courier company involved in the Kicker speakers that me have been patiently waiting for. Today is the expected delivery date if the item had been sent as stated by the Seller. Looks like me may have to wait for another day...luck appears to be against me this month! Sincerely hope this transaction would not go the same way as the Pioneer ones. Only time will tell...

The good news is my wrist, after the fall yesterday, is less painful now. Esp after my other half applied a few more times of her "miracle" ointment onto the area. Thanks to all for the concern. Clumsy ole me is getting clumsier by the day...don't wanna think of the future...

Looks like a hot sunny day is here today...at least that's what it looks like now.

Have a great holiday, everyone!! Do spend value time with family & friends...

No comments: