Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A new day, A new hope...

Yup, the sun rises again bringing forth a new day...and with that a new hope...hope that what has not been forthcoming would be coming...

And yup, me am talking abt my Pioneer speakers! However, me kinda got the feeling that the other pair would be here earlier tho. Yup, the Kicker pair! Scheduled for either today or latest tomorrow. We will see...

However, today didn't start too well for me here. Had a minor fall. Dunno how tho. Must be the clumsy ole me. Thank God me ok. Except for some pain in my right wrist which is most probably due to me using my hands to break the fall. My right hand took the brunt of it and so the resulting pain now. My other half has put her "miracle" ointment on it & all should be fine soon. See? I can still work on the keyboard...which is a good sign. Don't you think so?

Well, better give my wrist its rest...will update later if any happy news re overdue & expected arrivals...

Have a good day!

Update @ 4pm :

Pioneer speakers are a no-no issue now. Seller has refunded my payment. Finally an end to a sticky issue...with help from the auction site staff.
However, there is still No sign of the Kicker set. Am sincerely hoping it'll not end the same way as the Pioneer ones. One more day & we will know...

No comments: