Sunday, May 10, 2009

Eureka! I got them!

Sun 100509

Yup, I got them! And yup, I got the special Lightscribe DVD discs...finally! And of all the unlikely places, too! In a small computer shop in the ole "City Point" ( now Billion ) section of the MPKS building in town...

The going price tag was kinda high though...@RM5 a piece. But on getting 2 discs, me got them for RM4.50 per pc. And if I were to get 10 pcs, I would be getting them @only RM4 per pc. Well, we will most certainly KIV that, won't we?

Btw, the discs are branded, too! Verbatim ones. With a few colours to choose from.

So when me got them home & got some free time, me just went ahead & burnt my first Lightscribe covers right on the new Lightscribe discs! Time taken : 26 mins approx. My settings were the Best available...thus the longer time taken.

And the result? Do see for yourself...below :One pic was taken with flash on my N73 & the other without flash. The Lightscribe Template utility program has loads of different templates (for different occasions & uses) which can be downloaded from its website (given in my earlier post).

The one that I used allowed me to insert 2 pics of my own choosing. Of course, me inserted 2 pics of KL...haha! What else could I use...right?

So what do you think? The general opinion in the family was "good", to say the least! A bit on what most might say, the "expensive" side...but it's not every day that one does such things. Agreed?

Ok...kinda late now....past 12:30am here. And before me forget, KL & family are here to celebrate Mother's Day with her grandma. Yup, Mother's Day is today....hehe....10th May!

So here's wishing all mothers & mothers-to-be a very Happy Mother's Day !! Each & every one of you truly deserved this special day in the year...

No comments: