Monday, July 2, 2007

A short note...

At the moment, my days have been uneventful. Luckily what has been happening in our world is definitely the opposite!

What can be more eventful than the recent attempted tho botched-up car bombing in Britain ie in London and that at Glasgow Airport? Besides, the floods here & there...fires...and to say the least, the senseless killings in Iraq, Palestine & Israel...

With CNN, one is never out of touch of happenings around the world! I never failed to enjoy its "Breaking News" sessions.

Thank God for our peaceful Malaysia...without peace, there can never be happiness.

And it is only in such a peaceful environment that we can enjoy little pleasures. For me, even a picture update of little KL, my youngest grandaughter, is enough to bring pride & joy to these 2 old folks at Lot 10.

Here is little KL in her new shoes... pic was taken on 29th June :


Well, since I changed my subscribed Astro package after its price hike, I no longer have access to Live telecasts of Sport events esp Formula 1 GP races. And it is now total dependence on telecasts by our local TV stations. TV2 only had a delayed/recorded broadcast of the French F1 GP last night or rather this morning... @ 1am!

I tried to watch but ended up Zzz with 28 more laps to go! Woke up in time to see Raikkonen crossing the Finish line...haha!

Guess it's time for me to sign off b4 I bore you more than I should...hehe... :P

Have a great week ahead!

No comments: