Saturday, July 14, 2007

The BIG Day...

Are you asking, "What's the BIG day?"
Ok...let me tell you. It's the day me was waiting for! The day my specially ordered item was delivered to my door by our friendly Poslaju guy...

And yup, it's the CCTV Wireless Camera with night vision.

As in the advert & it's supplied instruction leaflet, installation was a breeze. Didn't time myself actually but more time was used drilling a hole in the concrete beam to attach the wireless camera unit than anything else. Other efforts were merely cosmetic...hehe...

Enjoy the following pics :
Can you see the round object up there a bit to the right of the Chinese lantern? Yup, that's the wireless CCTV camera.
Left : Close Up. The camera mounted on a concrete beam.



And... on the right is the Radio AV Receiver (placed on top of our TV) which is connected to the TV to receive the images transmitted by the above wireless camera mounted facing our front gate & the road.

This is what the camera "sees" :




Left : View of our front gate and road...

Note : Since TV images are actually scrolling images, there is a moving black band as seen in lower part of captured TV image.Above : A better captured daytime image.

Now what is needed is to confirm that there is indeed night vision.

What's the quality of the night image? From what I've seen of another unit demo-ed to me earlier, it's reasonably good enough...will confirm in a later entry abt this particular unit.

Well, that's my "adventure" for the day...probably the weekend, too! A new toilet to try out, so to say? Ha ha!


Have a great weekend! Cheers!

ps. Sincere thanks to NCL for sharing, great intro & all help in making my this particular "dream" come true.

No comments: