Monday, July 9, 2007

A very special day... 070707

070707...what a sequence! That is a date one does not easily forget. Many chose that day to get married. Kinda too late for me tho...hehe...

So for me, it turned out to be also kinda special, too.

For one, me & my other half went for a special day out. Shopping at Tesco, Sungei Petani. Well, that was how it started off. However, a special item caught my eye. A kid's study set...a very attractive & colourful kiddie's work table c/w chair! At a special offer price too...RM20 below normal selling price. Actually saw a similar set at Giant, Alor Star, for that "normal" selling price. I grabbed one! Ha ha! For our grandaughter, KL, in Taiping. She is already outgrowing her FP's musical chair.

Then we were supposed to proceed to Giant, Sungei Petani, on the other side of town for our next stop. As it happened, me being me..., I forwarded the proposal..."How abt making a personal delivery of the Study Set?" So that it would be useful immediately rather than still in its box, lying idle with us at home.

Well, there was instant support! So that settled everything. No Giant, SP. Off we continued to Taiping...

Here is "little" KL enjoying her new Study Table & Chair :

Event #2. When I was in Taiping, KL's dad intro an affordable & workable solution to an aspect of home security. A wireless CCTV unit. I was really impressed by the simplicity of it all. We placed a bid for 1 unit at local "Lelong" website and b4 the night was over, it turned out to be a successful bid. We are now awaiting delivery of the unit. Hopefully soon...hehe...

Above: Pic of 1 set of the Wireless Camera with Night Vision ( 30 Led ).
Event #3: Back home in Alor Star, me got to watch the British F1 GP @ Silverstone on TV2 since me no longer subscribed to Astro's Sports channel. However, the event was a delayed recorded broadcast. Well, better than none, I suppose. Moreover, beggars can't be choosers, right?
Well, another weekend has gone by. Quite an eventful one, tho.
Have a great week ahead, my friends!

No comments: