Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eureka! Finally...

Sun 210210

Yup, Eureka! I got it! And yup, it's about my other half's still quite new Motorola VE538. Finally me "tar seh mor" ( "gall bladder grow hair" in Hokkien) liao...or in other words, me finally got the courage after a very close scrutiny of the camera lens area...

I was almost 100% sure then that there was an extra plastic sticker over the actual lens cover of the hp cam. So me took the risk...imagine my heart rate at that time la! Phew!

The sad part of this scenario was that there was no mention of such necessary action in its manual/websites/forums of the existence of such a sticker nor did the salesperson inform me about it nor removed it for me at sales time!

When me did the actual removal of what me had decided was an extra unnecessary sticker, it was so revealed that that was the cause of the kinda less sharp & kinda whitish snapshots we've been getting with the hp cam.

This is pic of the removed "extra" plastic sticker....stuck onto the back cover of the hp for me to snap a pic of it...



And following that pic... is a pic of the camera lens c/w its own integrated lens cover after above removal...so sorry but me forgot to take the "Before" pic ie before the removal of the sticker...

Now pics are noticeably much sharper...pls see the "Before" & "After" results of snapshots taken...
Can you see the difference? Maybe if you select & view each pic separately in its original resolution?

So sorry but just could not accept that pics taken with a 2mp hp cam could be so bad & with a branded hp some more! Haha!

Ok...to end off, yesterday being a Sat was another COD but with a bit of difference. We paid a CNY visit to our "youngest" Auntie in A/S. Yup, she was in this time around...

And we also got a visit from my other half's niece & her 2 kids in the evening. It was a fun & enjoyable evening with them! Thanks a meg for visiting Lot 10 OFH, guys! Deeply appreciated...

COD ended with Cine Nite & the DVD movie "Storm Warriors II". Good action with plenty of special effects! However, there appeared to be no ending...perhaps another sequel?

No comments: