Friday, February 19, 2010

Congrats, ET!

Fri 190210

Yup, me popped in to congratulate our very own ET...nope, not that ET of "ET come home..." fame but our fav grandnephew, ET, on his double success in a recent swimming competition...

And yup, here he is proudly displaying his medals...Congrats, ET!! With more to come, do keep up the good work...in Mandarin...Jia1 You2!!

Today me was due for my routine monthly medical visit to our family doc. Well, it was me the confirmed "drug addict"....haha! What can I say? All those "drugs" are so essential to keep ole me going...and going...and going....hehe....a need, not a want!

After that was supposedly a planned visit to our "youngest" auntie in AS. However, an advanced call was made and luckily we did because she was not home! In Penang. So visit is now re-scheduled to tomorrow.

An alternative visit was opted for, namely to a niece on my other half's side. That again did not work out! Calls made to both her hp & residence were unanswered...

And so, it was Home Sweet Home... Best place to be!

And, of course, me preparing this entry...haha! Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: