Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally...

Wed 27 Jan 2010

Yup, finally....we got to eat our fav braised duck with porridge....c/w a few other selected pre-cooked dishes!

And yup, we've tried at least 3 times to do so but each time we were thoroughly disappointed as the shop where the stall was situated, was in total darkness! However, this evening was a different story altogether...that place...somewhere along the ole Sg Korok Road...was brightly lit up and there were cars, cars & cars parked even by the kerb!

Luckily for us, some kind soul left just as we were about to enter the special parking space next to the shop. RM16.60. Yup, that's what that meal amounted to...with extra duck meat...definitely worth every sen of it! Besides the braised duck, we had fried eggs with large onions, braised squids & some vege.

Now stomachs are full and heads are kinda drowsy...hehe....

But felt that this successful evening should go down recorded in my Blog...for posterity? Yup, such evenings don't come by every day...Agreed? Just picture 2 very satisfied & happy inmates of Lot 10! Yup, happiness in our lives these days is no stranger to these 2 ole inmates and we thank God for His blessings & the happiness that we have come to receive...

And... believe it or not, me also got so many "tit-bits" to keep me busy!

There are, among others...

1. prawn crackers from Kamunting, Taiping (which even Taiping ppl not know about! Ha ha!) which me bought for RM3.50 a pkt;
2. "Ngaku" (Arrowhead) chips personally prepared & deep-fried by my other half yesterday (she spent 1 whole hour frying them! Phew!);
3. packets of groundnuts that my daughter had bought for us for CNY;
4. and even the Semi-Sweet Van Houten Almond chocs which came in small packets (which me had bought earlier) and more similar ones in a box (also one of the items my daughter bought for CNY...my personal choice when she asked what me would like to have. Biscuits? No! Me want chocs! My...was she surprised! Haha!) TQ, EL!

Well, certainly hope me won't put on too much weight with all those goodies to munch...must stagger my munching schedule. As is, me already taking enough medication...

Now which should I munch munch first? Join me?

No comments: