Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am now 46 years young!!

Tues 20th Oct 2009

Yup, me am now 46 years young...or 64 years old! Whichever way you look at the figures, they still belong to me! Ha ha!

And yup, my Bday for 2009 had just passed me by...me don't feel any younger nor any older though. Still the same lil ole me inside...like it or not. That's the wonder of the human brain. Until AD finally sets in. However, when that does happen (if it does at all...), me would not know about it! Am I correct? Ha ha again...

Well, the special day in the year passed quite uneventfully.

In a nutshell, lunch & dinner were on my other half's account. Simple ones though...lunch was at Riverland in Star Parade whilst dinner, which was originally planned to be KS Mee at a special stall, was finally opposite it at Timuran. Inbetween lunch & dinner, it was a return visit to Tesco South @Sungei Petani.

All in all, the day was nice & warm, with my other half hand-in-hand with me throughout the day...till weariness of the past few days took its toll on us & we went to "La La Land" pretty fast that night!

Yup, the past few days before my Bday saw the arrival of our fav grandaughter, KL, and her family. Her presence & happy smiles, with her shrieks of the laughter of a happy, carefree child truly made Lot 10 ring with true happiness & great aura for the future! And, yup, they were here to have a pre-Bday do with KL's grandpa as KL's parents had to be back at work the day after their return home.

Thanks a meg, EL, for still respecting, loving & more so for tolerating your ole "incorrigible" dad! And yup, EL, you have only this one genuine Papa...his good & bad, all in a package. You call him "Papa" because he is truly your very own Papa!

A few pics, taken during the 2D1N that KL was here, had been included in the slideshow of KL in 2009 to the right of this Blog. Enjoy...

Happy days passed like lightning strikes...gone before you can savour the force. A good sign.

Today me accomplished finishing a project that me had planned for some time...installing a "floodlight" to light up the gate & porch area of Lot 10, controllable from within our master bedroom. In case of intruders in the night or when visibility is vital in the dark of night...

There it is...on the left. Looks kinda professionally installed, right?
I will be testing its efficiency tonight! Wish me luck....

In the meantime, it's Happy Birthday to me....kinda belated now but still as sincere...hehe....

And, not to forget, thanks a meg to one & all who remembered my special day...esp to the OKT gang of my working days!! Your thoughts of & your remembering lil ole me, coupled with your good wishes truly warmed me heart up!

And, of course, my greatest thanks of all thanks are to God for having given me one more year of Life! Me am looking forward to a happier & better, more peaceful year ahead! Amen.

No comments: