Monday, June 29, 2009

A much-needed break...

Mon 290609

First of all, a proper apology is in order...I've not been able to make any entries in my Blog these few days and probably for a few more...

Reasons? Mainly personal ones...of an emotional nature.

COD on Saturday last (270609) started well enough though. Breakfast was the usual nutritious "Breakthru" bread by Gardenia. Then a walk-walk session at Tesco Mergong with some "donation" via my sign-sign means...haha!

It was before dinner that a question that came up for discussion expanded and the issue became a full-blown conflict of views of a very old but yet unresolved (almost 16 months now) father-son conflict!

And it was only late last night that a mutually agreeable end to the issue was arrived at. Thank God for that!

As is, yours truly need time to recover. It was a very strenuous, physically & emotionally draining episode...for both inmates of Lot 10. My last BP reading shot up to 169/99... a level never ever before reached! And that was in spite of my being on hypertension medication...

So, I do beg for your forgiveness & patience as I take this much needed break from my regular activities.

Thank you. Have a good week ahead.

No comments: