Friday, March 5, 2010

The sweet, sweet smell of Success!

Fri 050310

Yup, success it was...at last! And yup, me finally found out how to put in ringtones into my new "baby" aka iPhone 3GS w/o affecting other areas of storage...after 8 long & gruelling days of headaches & heartaches, loss of sleep, etc., etc...

And yup, the sweet, sweet smell of success...really, really nice!

Also me found a website dedicated to only iPhone items, namely http://www.ringtonefeeder.com/ where one can get "no problem-type" ringtones. One either can subscribe for USD23.76 for an annual membership c/w access to their archives...Or for a small monthly subscription of only USD1.98.

Poor ole me opted for the latter so as me would have the option to quit at any time...and also cos of the larger investment involved should I commit to the annual membership! In this way, me felt that it's a worthwhile investment...affordable, too! I don't really need that many ringtones, do I? Or don't you agree so?

Ok..me also feel it's about time to drop this new "baby" topic...no more a 7-day wonder, right? To me, it might end up being even a 30-day "luxury cruise"!! And of course, before I well & truly bore everyone to death...haha! But, frankly though, me am still learning & improving on my iPhone usage. It's truly one BIG world in the iPhone Universe....hehe....

Today is Friday. Another weekend is here! Since I've been meddling with my new "baby" (Oops, sorry...a slip of the tongue...is no fault of the mind, right?) , both inmates had been kinda stuck in Lot 10. So, we are breaking free...a bit only though. Gonna be out for our long-missed walk-walk sessions in the Malls! And yup, lunch will be OUT today!

And tomorrow will be another COD (Chef's Off Day). And with another DVD movie for Cine Nite on the same evening. Our list of unwatched DVD movies has been increasing...

Other than that, it's the same ole, same ole routines at Lot 10 OFH...

Sincerely hope that your life is more interesting...

No comments: