Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A little note...from me to you...


Welcome, my friends, to my humble Blog...


Do allow me to intro myself...


For the most part of my life, I've always tried to clarify that everyone has an upper lip and a lower lip. But me? I am the only Middle Lip! So that kinda explains the NEW "official" name of this Blog...

However, if that leaves you confused, then know me as zeone, aka ze1 @ http://mykpt.net/ ... or simply appearing as . My nick was originally supposed to be Ze One but a typho, namely leaving out the space inbetween the Ze and the One, made it as it is now, ie zeone!! In short it is ze and the numerical "One" ie ze + 1 = ze1 or zeone!

Still confused? Not really matter lo...me am me no matter what you know me by...he he...
Being new in this Blogging thing, I'm still feeling my way around.
My sincere apologies...
However, since you are already here, do allow me to Welcome you to my cosy little nest, somewhere up North in a tiny little city called Alor Star, in what is known as the "Rice Bowl" of Malaysia...the State of Kedah.
Note : This is a shift-over from my earlier webpages & Blog at http://www.freewebs.com/zeo1/
Background info & earlier pics & Blog entries may be viewed there. TQ.

No comments: