Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back in Action!

Thur 12 Feb 2009

Hi Everyone! So sorry but me was MIA for the past few days...

Yup, it was a kinda impromptu arrangement for a couple of visits. And due to uncertainties beyond my control, I was kinda hesitant to post any word about my "probable" absence from any online action.

No worries now cos me am back in here alive, well & kicking!!

So do be patient & me will get down to writing some "boring" narratives about my MIA episodes soon...so do be prepared to be bored!!

In the meantime, pls do enjoy the new pics of our fav grandaughter, KL, that were taken during my MIA do in Taiping...see them in "The 2009 KL" slideshow on the right of this Blog. TQ...

Do come back soon, ok? Oh my...these ole aching bones...do give lil ole me a day or two, ok? To recover? Btw, me thought of a new pseudonym for myself...Robot T!! Ha ha! He he...whatever...
Bye for now...

No comments: