Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our latest "visitor"...

April 8th, 2008 :

In an earlier entry, me mentioned re a baby iguana being killed "accidentally" by our autogate while it was closing. It appears now that that baby iguana had a little bro or sis...

How did I know?

Simple. This morning when me went out to throw our past day's rubbish, I notice another baby iguana moving around just outside our autogate! And this lil rascal just darted into our house compound...I had no choice by to chase it! Me tried to chase it out of our compound but this lil guy/gal just went further in. I had to arm myself with a broom to try & literally "sweep" it outwards but it evaded all my swipes at it!

The last straw was when it illegally trespassed into our house proper! I told myself...no way it's gonna stay in our house!! So it was with this "killer instinct" that brought an end to this episode! Me cornered it. Gave it a hit on the head. Walla! Bye bye, little iguana...sorry...you asked for it!

Here is our little trespasser...And yup, this time me had the "cool" to snap a pic...haha!

Two down...dunno how many more to go...I've seen the mother...unless that was the father? Huge thing! Like a small croc!

Anyway, they not make the same mistake like these two...me not gonna give any more chances should any one of them decide to trespass...

No comments: