Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Never regret growing old....

Tue 11th Dec 2012

Yup, that's the latest good advice me found in one Facebook posting...
"Never regret growing old...
It's a privilege denied to many..."
How true that is...
Why do I say so?

Simply because me got news recently of the demise of my former school principal, Mr Yong Ain Tai. A kinda shock because we met him just a few months ago!
Moreover, me also heard of our former colleague and PK who suffered a stroke all alone in his home and was only found a few days later...so sad...
And, it seems, he's still in a coma...
Our prayers for his speedy recovery...

Besides those, we have also lost our youngest auntie (Say Han Kor) just before my birthday and our eldest aunt "Tua Kor" not long after that. May both of them RIP....
Well, let's talk about nicer things...positive happenings.

For one, me have done further modifications to my ole "new" ride!
Yup, our "White Knight" now sports 2 long white LED DRL strips, each above a headlamp in front.
And yup, hopefully, my ride would now be clearly visible to all traffic and, by being so, hopefully, safer, too!

The mod me have done, is to spray paint matte black around the windows of all the doors of the car.
Cost?
Only RM6.90, a roll of masking tape, time and lotsa sweat!!
Yup, it took me hours but the finished effect was well worth every drop of sweat!!
Now my "White Knight" is certainly different from others in the same family...one that me can identify as my very own...

Incidentally, we went for a 3D2N stay @ our fav niece's place in Penang from 5/12/12. As always, it was a pleasant relaxing stay away from Lot 10 but time passed well.
But, like in a famous quotation, "There's no place like Home..."
Home Sweet Home...the place to be!
True, right?

And yup, another piece of welcomed news is simply this : our "Kay Pa" is giving us a special allowance of RM500 each...to be credited into our accounts on this coming 17th Dec!!
Now, that's certainly the best news at this time...agreed? Haha!
Money may be said to be the "root of all evil" but it sure makes one's life more comfy, provides the means to get one's necessities in Life eg putting food on the table & clothes on our bodies, and of course, makes one's passage through Life a bit easier and with more security.

We thank God for His kind blessings & protection...

Well, me have already posted more than initially planned to do...just got into the flow and here we are...

Until me confirm again my continued existence in this world, here's wishing one and all a very Merry Christmas soon and, of course, a Happy New Year in 2013!!

No comments: