Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Seems like ages....

Weds May 9, 2012

Yup, it seems like ages when me last posted in this Blog!!

Phew! How time flew... And yup, me still around! No worries...

Just that me nowadays am kinda getting lazier and lazier to sit in front of my ole PC to post. Even to browse!

Why? Simply because me have found it so much convenient and easier to do most of that with my ole reliable iPhone 3GS!!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, life for me & my other half in our OFH ie Lot 10, has been kind routine but peaceful...
We thank God for that and His kind blessings on these 2 ole folks...Amen.

We just want to lead a simple peaceful happy life together in our golden years. Although it's kinda sad and even frustrating to have to go through all those rough times but somehow we now feel that it's been God's way of opening my eyes to what REALITY is all about.

Better to see now than later, right? 

Now to find peace till either one of us has to leave the other behind.

Have a great day and a just as great weekend ahead!!

ps. Sincerely hope to be able to post more the next time around.

No comments: