Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gonna be away...

Sat 111210

Yup, yours truly will be away from Lot 10 for a few days from tomorrow ie Sun 121210. And yup, as such this Blog would be out of my view during this absence from the virtual Net world!

Since my last entry, nothing spectacular has happened.

Me had tried to upgrade to Astro Byond but queries remained unanswered. Moreover, Astro appears to be facing problems in the activation of new Byond upgrades. This situation had been expressed in forums pertaining to it and many had been waiting for weeks for activation. Dunno if it's due to present court case against Astro over its alleged "unauthorised" use of technology for its new satellite dishes or system upgrade problems.

Anyway, to find a solution to my own Astro connection problems, I've decided to invest in a set of Wireless AV Transmitter & Receiver set. I've already made a purchase online and item is expected to arrive today. As it is the first time that I've made such an online purchase from this new source, I am sincerely hoping that I've not been conned/duped!!

I will keep you guys updated on this venture...in due course....

As is now, Life goes on...we thank God for his blessings...

Do have a great weekend & new week ahead!!

2 comments:

Chun Wei said...

dear sir !

you might not remember me. u taught me science during form 3 then u retire the year after that.

its glad to know that you are still very healthy and kicking! and ur blog was cool!

take care sir

Lee Chun Wei

middlelip said...

Yup, it's easier 4students 2rber teachers than the other way arnd... ;) Tks a meg 4rber-ing!! It's a nice feeling & warms this ole heart lo...
And tks 4nice comments2...

All the very best 2yu!!