Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In "Recovery Mode"...

Tue 140910

Yup, me in "Recovery Mode" now...for this old aching body...me not believe anymore in the saying that "one is as young as one feels...". I feel young in my mind but my body keeps on reminding me that I am really & truly OLD!

And yup, me need to...hehe...after almost 3D2N of KL!! Haha!

And yup, KL is just as hyperactive a kid (if not more so...) as she was when we last spent time with her!

So me will write more & post recent pics of her in this Blog's slide show (which is dedicated to her) in my next entry...soon...give & take a couple of days!

Other than that, Life has been routine for these 2 inmates of Lot 10.

Our good friend & former colleague, Mr L, who has been battling primary CNS Lymphoma since early in the year, recently had a downward slide in his battle. A shunt was put in to relieve the pressure from fluid building up in his brain and, in spite of that & coupled with running a temperature due to a chest infection, he has succeeded in getting out of the ICU! This guy is a really a great "fighter" by any standards! Keep it up, Mr L! We will look forward to seeing you back in A/S again...soon...

Our country will be celebrating for the first time (?) "Malaysia Day" on 16th Sept. We have been celebrating "Merdeka Day" or "Independence Day" since 1957. For once, the whole country ie including Sabah & Sarawak in East Malaysia, we will be ONE on this special day which has been officially declared a public holiday!

So here's wishing all Malaysians a very happy "Malaysia Day"!!

No comments: