Monday, August 16, 2010

Can this be true?

Mon 160810

Yup, can this be true? A site called "The Death Clock" gives one a very easy way to determine when one would die... http://www.death-clock.org/

I tried it out...just for fun...

And yup, I have only about ONE year to live!!! Pls check out the result on the right of this Blog...

Btw you can also click on my results to get to the website.

Well, only time will tell, right?

However, what I can say is the information that one has to supply is minimal...just one's date of birth, sex, body mass index, confirm if one is a smoker and in which country one lives! The worst part is my country, Malaysia is NOT listed as a choice. So I had to choose Thailand, the nearest. Moreover, the calculator for body mass index does not allow accurate info to be keyed it...so mine was another "nearest" value" thing!

Anyway, what I believe is that none of us knew when we were born (did you have any memory of your birth?) and we would not know when we would die!

All that is, if you believe, in the hands of He who is upstairs...agreed?

So, maybe I'll still see you all on 19th October 2011? Haha!

NB. There is a note at the bottom of the webpage which states :


" should be used for fun only, this calculator is unlikely to predict your actual date of death."

No comments: