Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A surprising discovery?

Wed 140710

Yup, surprising ( maybe even frightening? ) discovery? In our backyard garden.

And yup, my other half, in her not-so-regular maintenance of her potted plants in her very own "garden" in our backyard, unearthed 6 whitish eggs in one of her pots!! Each egg was about 2 cm long...

Feeling somehow that those eggs not look like normal kinda eggs, she called lil ole me to confirm. And true enough, those were NOT eggs of the normal kind! Too big for normal lizard eggs. Could they be snake eggs? Cause shells were of the soft type...reptiliean?

Only one way to find out, right? Yup, me cracked one of them OPEN!

And this was what met our eyes...

Does that look like a baby lizard? Yup, at a glance.

Now...look a bit closer. Magnify the image. Now, is that a lizard or....?

Yup, it's a baby iguana? Monitor lizard?

And, believe it or not, the young mother paid a visit the day after...phew!

Wish I had snapped a pic of the young mother...sorry but me was so surprised then that me could only watch till she plopped into our back drain and swam away...

No worries...me had already crushed all six eggs and thrown them into our rubbish bin. They have all now gone to the great "hunting grounds" of all monitor lizards....haha!

Before I take my leave in this entry, I would like to ask you all a simple question. Are KFC products eg their Hot & Spicy Chicken dishes, of the same quality sold in all outlets?

Well, my answer is a definite NO!! How did I know for sure? We went to take the Chicken Rice Combo & Snack Plate set at one outlet last Sunday and then because we were surprised at the items we had got, we then went to have the same items at another outlet today!

And guess what? We got products of such noticeable size, quality & contents!! Try it out & prove so yourselves, ok?

Have a great day!

No comments: