Friday, April 9, 2010

A thousand apologies...

Fri 090410

Yup, I know...I know....it's been a long time since there was a new entry. A thousand apologies....

Yup, I'm truly sorry that I was really unable to find the time nor the mood to write about anything. It's simply because my other half, my dearest wife, has been sick...so much so that she had to be admitted to our local private hospital, PMC, since 3rd April. An unknown fever that kept on coming back...

Every suspected probability was tested but confirmed negative! Truly a mysterious cause...

The good news is that she's now home but still an outpatient. Her doc consented to her discharge from the hospital (yesterday) but she had to return daily for 2 IV (intravenous jabs) of the prescribe antibiotic. This would be till Sunday morning when her doc would have a review of her case.

Do join me is wishing her a speedy complete recovery so that these 2 ole inmates can continue on their last lap through Life, hand in hand...healthily & happily...

One very good event happened during this unfortunate episode of bad health. Yup, you would never have guessed it...

With my other half's consent, a door of opportunity was opened for my "long lost son" to find his way back into the Tan Family! And yup, to cut a long story short & minus a few minor disappointments along the process, he finally did what he should have done eons ago and we were finally re-united! More than 2 years later...

The first & most important "hurdle" has been crossed. Now let's hope what follows would be just as encouraging & fruitful. And that the son whom we had known, cared for & loved all these years, would finally find his way home....

Thanks to He who is all-knowing & compassionate!! Amen.

ps. me will be temporarily off-line till my other half is completely out of the woods...sorry!

No comments: