Thursday, November 5, 2009

Me back oledi...

Thu 051109

Yup, me am back! Back in good ole Lot 10! And yup, it was bz bz bz lil me these past few days...

Well, now to resume my unfinished previous entry...

1. New AV connections :

What can I say but that all efforts & investments in that new AV link paid off & we are both enjoying its benefits. Display is definitely much clearer & sharper, resulting in less strain for these old eyes...haha!

Here is a pic to show the new AV connections via a Cat6 UTP cable (blue-coloured cable) at the back of the LCD TV.

And of course, besides that, me'd also followed a suggestion in the LCD TV manual to secure the TV by attaching its back via cables to a secure location eg a wall, to prevent it from toppling over. The ones that I'd made were from electrical cables (green & yellow-coloured cables in pic) but they're secured to our window grille insteal of a wall...hehe...

2. A sad event :

The past 3 days were also sad ones...as mentioned in a ps/update in my earlier entry. Yup, my bro-in-law had passed away...and Thank God...peacefully. The 3-day wake also passed peacefully and my "Ah Ko" had a simple but peaceful final send-off by all who loved him.

A pic in memoriam....

He was 82. RIP, Ah Ko...

Now both Lot 10 inmates are home once more and life in this OFH is back to its usual routine.
There are a number of errands to run to keep this OFH running smoothly and there is also one special event coming up...a kinda End-of-Year gathering of retirees & friends. Yup, a dinner on Nov 10th. A time to meet up with ole friends & former colleagues. To keep in touch.
Have a great weekend, ok?

No comments: