Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rain, rain, rain...and more rain...

Sat 010809

Yup, another week is here & so is another new month...and of course, so is me, too! And yup, me am making this short entry to let all & sundry know that me am still around...haha!

Nothing much to write here. It's been a very quiet week that has passed. That's why this Blog was silent.

However, in politics, today has been full of conflict...created by both the pro & anti-ISA ppl. From what me have read in our Internet news media, more than 20,000 ppl were involved in clashes with the police who were out in full force...water cannons & tear gas were used like they were free! Ha ha!

Anyway, this Blog is not a political one nor inclined towards politics. But, whether we like it or not, the ordinary citizens would be somehow affected by the carrying-ons of our politicians. ATM, it's just a question of who holds the "mighty sword", so to say!

Wonder when our beloved Malaysia would truly see the light of day...the day when all Malaysians, regardless of race & religion, could live side by side in peace & harmony...when all politicians would work together for the common good of ALL Malaysians! Kinda got the sick feeling that it would never happen in my lifetime...

Well, a good piece of good news here...our fav grandaughter, KL, & family are on their way to Lot 10! Just great, isn't it? Maybe me could get a few nice snapshots of KL to post here after they've gone home. Have a peek in here, from time to time, after this weekend, ok? Do give me a couple of days to recharge after the weekend, ok? Yup, me would be "poofed" after these 2 days. And yup, "the spirit is strong but the body is weak..."

Another new happening to note...a new branch of Georgetown White Coffee restaurant has just opened in AS Mall near Lot 10! To be exact, yesterday. 31st July. No chance to try it out yet tho. However, I am hoping it's better than Old Town White Coffee...

Day is dark & cloudy. It's been raining on & off. The fear of a possible flooding of our front porch is increasing by the minute! The drain outside Lot 10 was full the last time me checked!

So me better go & be on the lookout...

No comments: