Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Sunday 23rd Dec.
Yup, it's that time of the year very soon...a couple of days away now! Christmas in hot hot Malaysia? Feel the only Christmas atmosphere one gets is at hotels...esp the international ones! Those would be gaily decorated & spiced up for its international guests.

Anyway, my other half has got her Xmas "present" earlier than expected! Yup, it's the Pixel watch I was rambling abt in my earlier entry.

Here are a couple of pics to share :

Pics show the Pixel watch itself when received and the watch sitting snugly on my other half's wrist!

Fyi, the jumbo electroluminescent display only lights up on pressing the button. It's a single button for all functions...to show display of time & date as well as for adjusting purposes. Simple but one can accidentally change the time settings...just a difference of a short press & a long press! Reading the display can be a problem until one gets used to it tho.
Frankly it's more of a cosmetic bracelet watch...a fashion watch!

Last night was our usual Cine Nite...as we have been calling it. The movie? Rush Hour 3. The antics? That of who else but Jacky Chan & his kinda irritating sidekick in the series, Chris Tucker! It was a truly entertaining movie...not a dull moment & time just flew by...

Today's Sunday. A hot day from the looks of it. Gonna be a quiet day tho. The usual. Routine. Maybe Cine Nite #2. If both in the mood for it. Lots of movies on DVDs that we have yet to watch. Ha ha!

Me just now casually mentioned in passing how time flies. It was already noon then. My other half replied, "You've got all the time in the world!"
Yup, in a way, I do. But in reality, I don't. I just have whatever time there is left for me... :)

Merry Christmas, everybody!!

No comments: